Global Science Convention Alliance
The Global Science & Convention Alliance was founded by four progressive international convention bureaux. Each of the bureaux is based in a destination with leading strengths in scientific innovation and research; sharing a common goal of attracting conventions that can benefit from and share in these attributes.
The Global Science & Convention Alliance is a platform comprising of convention bureaux with common strengths in scientific innovation and research collaborating to promote their respective destinations to conventions relating to these industries.
• Promote the alliance and its members to our target audience of convention organisers, scientific organisations and potential alliance members.
• Exchange and share leads and information pertaining to relevant convention opportunities between alliance members to secure future events and enhance destination experience.
• Provide convention organisers and delegates a memorable experience by offering unique learning and legacy opportunities.
The alliance is defined by a set of values that are in place to ensure the mission is achieved.
Each partner destination of the alliance is unique; however they all can be defined by certain characteristics that are critical in achieving our goals.
The alliance allows partners to conduct and share detailed event research that lead to the creation of innovative destination proposals.
• Partners undertake a data exchange program for events, sharing information to ensure conference
planning never starts from scratch when choosing one of the partner destinations.
• Lobbying and delegate boosting support from each partner, drawing on their network of local
ambassadors and industry leaders.
• One point of contact for outstanding congress destinations; plus the knowledge that the next host
destination will understand your needs and have all relevant event history and information.
If you are a convenor...
Provided the event is being held in one of the partner destinations, GSCA can offer support, advice and introductions that may be necessary to ensure the end result meets expectations.
If you operate in a specific field of science ....
GSCA will use its networks and relationships to ensure connections with
practitioners and organisations pertinent to your field of specialty and conference.